Joint Use & Clearance Audits
As legislative and regulatory developments regarding pole attachments continue to make headlines, the need for pole owners and attachers alike to obtain accurate joint use data becomes greater.
Osmose has developed its joint use audit solutions to address joint use program objectives such as:
- Managing compliance and liability concerns (related to clearance violations, pole loading)
- Maintaining accurate attachment records (that drive accurate rental billing)
- Coordinating remediation of issues related to foreign attachments (violations, transfers, and double wood)
Professional joint use attachment surveys from Osmose include field data collection on a geographic basis. Osmose field technicians can document the presence of attachments on a structure as well as ownership of the attachments, whether or not guys and anchors are shared, and provide digital images integrated into online, map-based solutions to support attachment results. In addition, reports highlight violations, instances of double wood, and help direct efforts to remediate identified problems in an efficient manner.
Beyond the core effort of performing comprehensive field surveys, Osmose can support the entire process by providing:
- Joint use agreement review (to help offset audits costs and ensure accurate rental billing)
- Online mapping tools to visualize audit results
- Billing attachers
- Managing third party notifications to ensure follow-up work is completed
- Identifying and remediating double wood conditions
Building a Business Case
We assess project metrics and perform basic calculations to generate documentation which assists our customers with the generation of a business case.
Execution of Audit
We deploy experienced Field Technicians to perform data collection according to survey requirements. Their experience on a wide array of joint use initiatives translates into accurate field assessment of all aspects of joint use audits.
Our Analysts will process the data results and provide the customer with a highly-accurate data deliverable.
Assistance with Invoicing
Osmose will assist with generation of invoicing for our customers to pass on to companies with known unized attachments.
Want to learn how a joint use audit can pay for itself? Call your local Osmose professional. Not sure who your local professional is? Email email@example.com to find out.