Joint Use Seminar
Join fellow utility professionals for two days of instruction to learn about pole loading, recent FCC rule changes, one-touch make ready, and best practices for joint use.
Who Should Attend?
(Attendance is limited to electric utility asset owners)
- Joint Use Managers
- Program Managers
- Engineering Managers
Topic Areas Include:
- 4G/5G Small Cell Wireless History
- FCC History and Guidelines
- Make Ready and FCC: Implementation, One-Touch Make Ready
- Make Ready: Wireless Equipment Design Considerations
- NESC Update
- Pole Loading 101
- Pole Loading and Joint Use (Applications and Screening)
- Joint Use Attachment Process Considerations
- Establishing an Accurate Attachment Baseline, Strategies to Correct Past Issues, and Preparing for Future Buildouts
- Best Practices for Managing and Updating Joint Use and License Agreements
- Joint Use Management Tools - Current and Future
- Technologies, Tools, and Recommendations to Improve Application Processes (Case Study)
- Outdoor Field Demonstration
February 22-24, 2021 · Peachtree City, Georgia
Cost: This joint use seminar is complimentary for Osmose customers and includes dinner reception, off-site social event, breakfast, lunch, and transportation from the host hotel to the Osmose campus.
Do you want to repeat a seminar? If you would like to re-attend a seminar, please understand the content from year-to-year is similar and ideal for first-time attendees. Any returning attendees will be initially put on a waitlist so we can accommodate any first-time attendees. To be added to the waitlist, email Sandi Suda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited and this event will fill to capacity quickly. Attendance is limited to two people per utility. To register, complete and submit the form below.