Wood Pole Technical Seminar
Join fellow utility professionals for two days (14 hours) of instruction presented by nine industry experts with over 180 years of combined experience, including Nelson Bingel, NESC Chairman and ASC O5 Chairman (ANSI O5 Standards).
Who Should Attend?
- Utility T&D Engineers
- Program Managers
- Asset Managers
- Operations Supervisor
Topic Areas Include:
- Using Analytics in Pole Asset Management
- Pole Strength and Loading Basics
- Program Funding Approaches
- Traditional Wood Pole Inspection Programs
- Remedial Preservative Treatments and Environmental Considerations
- Wood Pole Standards
- Wood Pole Life Cycle Cost Models
- Code Pass/Fail Criteria (reject poles)
- Inspection Technologies and Devices
- Resiliency and System Hardening
- Reject Pole Restoration/Repair Options
- Upgrading Pole Capacity
- Live Demonstrations
October 26 - 28, 2020 · Peachtree City, Georgia - CANCELLED
Cost: This wood seminar is complimentary for Osmose customers and includes two dinner receptions, breakfast, lunch, and transportation from the host hotel to the Osmose campus.
Do you want to repeat a seminar? If you would like to re-attend a seminar, please understand the content from year-to-year is similar and ideal for first-time attendees. Any returning attendees will be initially put on a waitlist so we can accommodate any first-time attendees.
This event has been cancelled. Stay tuned for 2021 dates!